In a world of user reviews, blogging and posting, word-of-mouth is a powerful form of advertising…if managed effectively. As hospitality marketing specialists, Dana knows how to protect brands and reputations on social media websites and blogs. We also know that how you respond to criticism posted about your destination can be more important to your potential guests than the criticism itself.
Here are a few tips from the Dana team to help you manage your reputation online:
- Monitor posts continuously
- Be proactive
- Respond consistently
- Embrace reviews as critical marketing opportunities
- Contact guests to resolve conflicts
Our Reputation Management Services do all this—and much more. Dana can also:
- Set guest ranking goals and create strategies to achieve them
- Provide concise reporting of all traveler-generated content in a single user-friendly report
- Analyze content to identify opportunities to increase market share, develop innovative package ideas and create media opportunities (via donaldlewis)
Intrigued by the power of travelers’ feedback—and the possibilities it creates for your business? For more about partnering with Dana to manage your reputation, contact email@example.com.