Web and Graphic Designer
Dana is looking for a Web and Digital Designer to join the team in our Princeton NJ office.
The designer should be skilled at conceiving and designing websites that are visually inviting. Functional, dynamic, effective, and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives set forth in the Interactive Strategic Marketing Plan.
The web designer also produces cutting edge online creative advertisements (banner ads, emails, buttons, interstitials, etc.) for assigned online advertising projects. This job function requires some familiarity with rich media and online bandwidth considerations.
The Web and Digital Designer is expected to be able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency environment
- Typographic, identity, web, information and interactive design experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Quicktime, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash experience
- Ability to design and plan wireframes & sitemaps for websites
- Knowledge and experience working in content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Multitask a variety of projects
- Designing emails
- Coding emails
- Creating and coding html5 banners
- Updating client websites
To apply for this position contact Lynn Kaniper.