Marketing Data Analyst
Dana Communications is seeking a Digital Marketing Data Analyst. The ideal candidate understands how to become familiar with different data streams, understand trends, and present them in a client-friendly format. Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Ads Editor are key. Applicants should be able to work collaboratively with other employees in our Central NJ office. Knowledge of the travel industry is a plus.
This position is a real opportunity for the right person. One of our top people is looking to teach everything he knows to someone who is ready to learn and wants to contribute. We are looking for a smart, motivated and analytical individual who wants to grow, as part of our established, successful New Jersey team. You’ll work closely with experienced digital marketing veterans to learn how we gather data and turn it into information and knowledge for our clients.
In the final selection, intelligence and drive will win out over any specific skill set.
This job is in our New Jersey office, 5 days a week.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package.
- Understanding client data streams
- Developing reports and insights for internal and client audiences
- Analyze advertising campaign performance
- Manage SEM/SEO campaigns
- Manage digital budgets
- Work with partners to enable tracking and analytics
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience preferred
- Good writing and communication
- Apple computer skills
- Data analysis
- Understanding of Google Analytics 4, e-commerce and cross-domain tracking
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Bing, Google Ads Editor
- Google Tag Manager
- Skilled at Excel, Powerpoint, Word. Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Data Studios. Tableau is a plus.
To apply for this position, or for more details, contact Mark D’Amico.