Social Media Specialist
Dana Communications is looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist to join our team in the Princeton, NJ office. In this role, the Social Media Specialist would have proficiency in all aspects of social community management, participate in content creation and strategy, execute paid and organic campaigns, and document accountability through reporting. The Social Media Specialist works closely with our Account, Traffic and Creative Teams to plan and execute social media plans that grow brands and drive conversion. A solid understanding of social media advertising, strategy, and content creation is required.
Competitive salary based on experience and a solid benefits package.
– Deep understanding of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest)
– Familiarity with popular social media management tools (i.e., Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Canva, Crowdriff, etc.)
– Experience creating, executing, and managing paid social advertising campaigns across multiple channels
– Involvement in developing a monthly social media calendar of posts for multiple clients
– Knowledge in reporting on the success of social media campaigns and engagement
– Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok Ads Manager
– Exposure to working and coordinating with social media influencers is a plus
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Self-starter; takes initiative; quick learner; and ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent time management skills and customer-service oriented attitude
– Confidence in client interactions: telephone, email and face-to-face
– Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· BA/BS required; Business, Marketing or Communications focus preferred
· 3-5 years relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong sense of pride in work and proven success as a team player
· Please provide any past campaign samples or handles of accounts you’ve managed previously.
This position is not remote, but may involve some hybrid.
To apply for this position contact Ashley Kovacs.