Dana is looking for an Art Director to join the team in our Princeton NJ office.
The successful candidate will create design solutions that have high visual impact and results to match. A solid understanding of graphic design, typography, technology and digital standards is essential to execute designs that look great and deliver results.
The AD works closely with our Creative Director, Copywriters and the Interactive Director to create quality design throughout while ensuring that the finished product meets both agency and client expectations. Presentation skills and agency experience are a must.
Competitive salary based on experience and a solid benefits package.
- BA in graphic design, advertising or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in design work (agency experience preferred)
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative design solutions in print and digital
- First hand knowledge of new and emerging technologies
- Expertly skilled in all Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier
- Prior experience in design with HTML5 and knowledge of CSS preferred
- Experience with UX and UI
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
- Design/develop creative concepts, brand standards, websites, marketing materials across both print and digital mediums.
- Ensure designs and assets are delivered to specifications on time, on brief, on budget and within brand standards
- Selling your designs to the client and other team members
- Art direct and conceptualize photo and video shoots
- Maintaining the highest standards for design and creativity throughout the entire process
- Ability to edit video clips
- Staying up to date with industry trends
To apply for this position contact Lynn Kaniper.